The lockdown has brought finances all over the world to its knees. Businesses have incurred such heavy losses that they have had no choice but to shut down; forcing employees to be out of jobs. The mass unemployment all over the nation has hurt the national economy as well and conditions seem to be far too grim at the moment for everyone.
At times like these, the government of India steps in to rescue, in collaboration with state governments. One such scheme is the Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana.
What is the objective of the Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana?
People are concerned if they will find jobs to have enough finances to run their house. However, people fail to miss out on the power of self-employment, and how, at such times, self-employment might actually be the key to a recovering economy.
The main aim of the Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana is to provide loans to migrant labourers to invest in their own employment. Such self-employment will assist labourers to make ends meet and also create employment opportunities for those around.
How to apply for the Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana?
Those interested in the scheme may find the following information useful:
- Firstly, click here to visit the official website.
- Once you visit the official website, the homepage will open up, which will look as follows
- On this page, you will see the “Register” tab on which you can click. After clicking on the register button, the next page will open up in front of you. This page will have a form on which you would have to fill the required details.
- Once you have filled in the information, a login ID would be created while registering. Once you log in with this ID, your name, address, educational qualification, mobile number, and most importantly PAN number, alongside other details.
- The form is available in both English and Hindi and the option can be selected while you fill in the form.
Benefits of the scheme
- The benefits of the scheme will be provided to migrant labourers in Uttarakhand primarily.
- The state’s migrant labourers will be provided with loans to nationalized banks or regional rural banks to start their own businesses.
- Under the Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana, the government of Uttarakhand will encourage entrepreneurial instincts among the people of Uttarakhand. This also aligns with visions of the Make in India initiative launched by the Central Government of India.
- A maximum of ₹25 lakh will be offered to the manufacturing sector and a maximum of ₹10 lakh to the business sector will be offered by the state government of Uttarakhand.
The benefits that come with the Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana are amazing for those who have lost all their businesses and are currently unemployed. With this scheme in place, people in Uttarakhand will finally find some footing in times of uncertainty.
A consistent flow of income surely takes off the pressure on one’s finances and offers peace of mind, and with this scheme, the government of Uttarakhand aims to offer just that.