The government of India has implemented various subsidies on food grains and other commodities needed for daily sustenance. Those interested would have to apply for a ration card and then they will get to avail of the benefits that the government offers.
The Food and Civil supplies Department of Rajasthan has released the Rajasthan Ration card list 2020.
Rajasthan government has made the ration card list for 2019-2020 public to make the name finding process a whole lot easier. People can now search for their names in APL or BPL lists.
How to check name in the Rajasthan Ration card list?
- The applicant would have to visit the official website of the Food department portal of Rajasthan at http://food.raj.nic.in/
- The homepage will then show a “District wise Ration card details” button which the applicant needs to click. Under this, there would be the “Ration card report”
- Once the applicant clicks on this link, there would be a report on category wise number of ration card in the district
- Report on category wise number of ration cards will be displayed in blocks. Applicants can click at the number under the rural or urban section in front of the appropriate district the applicant belongs to. Then, in a new window, the applicant can click on the block names.
- Even a panchayat wise list will be displayed to the applicant for further ease of checking
- On clicking this, an FPS and card wise RC count list will appear where the applicant gets to select the Nagar Palika and the ward number and their FPS number
- Ration card list will appear online where the applicant can check their name when manually clicked upon in the opened list