Over the years, there have been several governmental schemes announced to help people from various strata of society. However, being the diverse country that we are, there are several castes of people and most of them find it really difficult to procure proof of their caste owing to tedious governmental procedures and more.
In order to simplify the process and streamline it enough so as to make it beneficial for all, the government of Karnataka has initiated the Nadakacheri CV scheme. Through this scheme, an applicant can simply get online and apply for certificates pertaining not only to caste but also to income, living, minority status, land and agriculture, unemployment, and even social security details.
What are the Services Available to the Residents of Karnataka under the Nadakacheri CV?
Mentioned herewith is a list of services offered by the Nadakacheri CV:
- Agri services
- Caste certificate
- Attestation of family
- HK region residence and eligibility certificate
- Income certificate
- Living certificate
- Minority certificate
- Residence/domicile certificate
- OBC certificate
- Population certificate
- Surviving family members/Number of government job certificate
- Landholding certificate
Procedure to Download the Nadakacheri CV Mobile App
In case you are willing to make use of the Nadakacheri CV app in Karnataka, here is a simpler way to go about it
- Open Google play store on your mobile phone
- In the search box, type Nadakacheri CV and press enter
- You will see a list of apps load on your mobile phone device
- You will need to click on the option beside it, which reads “Install”
The Nadakacheri app will download and install on your smart device which you can use as per your convenience later on.
How to Check Application Status?
In case you have registered for any of the services and wish to peruse through your application status, here is how you can go about it:
- Visit the official website of the Nadakacheri CV
- On the homepage of the website, click on the online application section
- There will be a dropdown menu appearing on the screen
- Click on the option called “Application status”
- A new webpage will pop up on the screen
- Directly click here
- Enter the type of application you are looking to find the status of
- Enter the acknowledgment number in the space provided
- Click on the option “Get status”
- The status will be displayed on the screen
How to Check Online Verification?
- Visit the official website again
- On the homepage, click on “Online applications”
- A dropdown menu will appear on the screen
- Click on the option called Online certificate verification
- Directly click on the option
- Enter the acknowledgement number
- Click on the Show certificate details
- The details will be displayed on the screen
Applying for certificates cannot get easier than this if you are staying in Karnataka. With this scheme in place, residents of Karnataka can now get any certificate pertaining to their caste and need without any of the commute and with the literal ease of a click.