Knowledge is power and the more people know of their rights and services available to them, the more they can find ways to elevate their lifestyle and lead a life of dignity. To enhance people’s access to information, the government of Rajasthan initiated the Jan Suchna portal, which has been developed by the information and technology department.
Benefits offered by the Jan Suchna Portal in Rajasthan
There are several benefits that come with the Jan Suchna Portal, some of which are mentioned herewith:
- The citizens of Rajasthan can get all information about various government schemes through this one portal, where all information has been made available for the people of Rajasthan for free.
- Several low-income families from the villages and cities of Rajasthan will get to benefit from the various government schemes offered by the State government of Rajasthan.
- Through this public information portal, citizens of Rajasthan get to check and avail the benefits of the different government schemes.
- Various discrepancies and missing dates will be mitigated by the Jan Suchna portal
- This scheme will enable the masses to exercise their Right to Information and get all the information needed to avail governmental benefits through the portal.
Online application for the Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan
The process to apply for the scheme is simple. Here is how you can go about it:
- The candidate has to visit the official website of the Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan
- Once the candidate has clicked on the link, the homepage of the Jan suchna page opens up. On the homepage, there would be an option titled, “Schemes”, and hovering over the option will display an option titled “Services section”
- The candidate has to select the service for which the candidate is seeking information
- The candidate has to fill in the application form asking what information is needed
- The next step in the process is to click the submit button and once the candidate hits the submit button the information regarding the scheme will open up
What to do to check the application status of Jan Suchna Portal?
Candidates who wish to check the status of their application need to visit the Official website of the Jan Suchna Portal.
Once the homepage loads, the candidate would have to click on the Rozgar scheme section which will open the Jan Suchna Rajasthan Employment page. On that page, the candidate would have to check the employment allowance application status. The candidate can check the employment allowance application status based on the area of residence.
Can you file a complaint if things do not go right?
Yes, you can file a complaint if you have been assured of a service but you failed to receive it. Here is how you can file a complaint.
- Visit the official website
- On the homepage, you will see two options to file a complaint or a problem
- You will have to click on – File a complaint
- The candidate will have to fill the entire form with the authentic information giving out all the details like mobile number, and upload necessary documents
- Click on the submit button when all the information has been filled in right.