How to check your CSC status?
CSC registrations, though simple, can sometimes be time-consuming, solely for the reason that its verification takes longer than usual. This is because there is thorough verification in place for the same.
If you have recently applied for your CSC registration, and are wondering what is the CSC Status of your registration here is how you can check it.
Checking CSC registration Status
There are two possibilities that are often encountered while checking CSC status.
- With CSC Application reference number
- Without CSC Application reference number
In this article, we are going to explore both options so that you find guidance in either of those situations.
If you have the Registration number
If you have the registration number, all you have to do is
- log on to register.csc.gov.in
- Once the interface loads, you will see an Apply tab. Click on Apply and choose Status Check. Feed-in your Application reference number here and submit it.
In case you do not have your application number, for whatever reasons, you do not have to worry.
- You can find out the application reference number for yourself. You would have to log into CSC Digital Seva Portal ID and find out which email ID you had used while logging into your CSC registration.
- You would simply then have to log in to that email ID and trace the CSC application number which is mailed to you during application.
CSC e-Governance Services – Bank Mitra Registration
If you are running a Common Service Centre (CSC) and are looking for CSC Bank Mitra service integration, then here is where you would find the right guidance for it. The Bank Mitra registration is as easy as it gets as long as the direction or the pathway is clear to you.
How can someone register with the Bank Mitra scheme?
- First of all, you would have to visit the website, bankmitra.csccloud.in
- Once the site loads, you would see the homepage where all the details regarding the registration are mentioned.
- You would have to search for VLE registration on the Bank Mitra Portal.
- Once you click on Bank Mitra Portal VLE registration, you would see new options open up, namely Existing or New User.
- If you are registering for the first time, New User is where you would have to click from among the options.
- Once you are done with that, you would have to click on Submit.
- There would be a disclaimer that would suggest you attach your required documents.
What documents would you need?
- Candidate photo
- Proof of ID (Aadhar, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, etc)
- Bank Mitra Centre photo – both inside view and outside view
- Canceled cheque from your Savings bank account
- Higher qualification documents
- IIBF certification
- PAN card
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)
With these instructions, registering for the Bank Mitra option for your CSC would get relatively simpler and your procedure would go through much faster. An informed candidate is an aware candidate.
CSC e-Governance Services – Bank Mitra Services
Those who have enrolled in the CSC services would have certain benefits you get to enjoy. For all the registration procedures you follow, there are certain plus points to them as well.
CSC also offers Loan services through its Bank Mitra outlets, and if you were unaware of the same, here’s what may help you.
CSC Bank Mitra Loan Services
It majorly depends on which bank Mitra portal you have registered with to enjoy a more streamlined and customized procedure for loan availing, however, on a general note, every Bank Mitra partnered bank offer the following loans:
- Personal Loans – for any personal requirement like marriages or clearing off debts
- Business loan – if you need a starting capital, to begin with, a business loan would come in handy
- Home loan – finding a space you can call home is usually an expensive affair. With Home loans from Bank Mitra partners, the process gets a whole lot simpler.
- Two-wheeler / four wheeler loans – vehicles are an integral part of our sustenance and therefore are crucial.
Eligibility criteria for CSC bank Mitra registration
- There ideally is no compulsion or eligibility metric. If you are a CSC VLE, then you can easily get a partner CSCS Bank Mitra, however…
- The applicant should have registered with the Bank Mitra portal through CSC banking Portal and should also have passed the Bank Mitra Exam and should, therefore, have the IIBF certificate to vouch for.
CSC Digital Seva Portal – All Links
We have put together some links for services under CSC (Common Service Centres) and their direct links, to allow you to access and view your desired service from one place without wandering anywhere.
Here every service of CSC and its direct link will continue to be found, we will also continue to update the links in the future.
|CSC DIGITAL SEVA PORTAL LOGIN||CLICK HERE|
|INSURANCE SERVICE WITHOUT RAP PASS REGISTER||CLICK HERE|
|CSC AYUSHMAN BHARAT PORTAL LOGIN||CLICK HERE|
|CSC ECONOMIC CENSUS PORTAL LOGIN||CLICK HERE|
|CSC BANKING PORTAL LOGIN||CLICK HERE|
|CSC DISTRICT MANAGER CONTACT LIST||CLICK HERE|
|CSC LOCATOR||CLICK HERE|
|CSC VOTER ID CARD PRINT SERVICE REGISTRATION||CLICK HERE|
|CSC IRCTC TICKET BOOKING||CLICK HERE|
|CSC PROFILE UPDATE||CLICK HERE|
|PM KISAN NEW FARMERS REGISTRATION||CLICK HERE|
|PM KISAN EDIT AADHAAR CARD DETAILS||CLICK HERE|
|PM KISAN Beneficiary Status||CLICK HERE|
|CSC NEW VLE CERTIFICATE DOWNLOAD||CLICK HERE|
|New Pm Kisan Farmers List||CLICK HERE|
|लोहिया स्वच्छ बिहार अभियान (LSBA)||CLICK HERE|
|बिहार लोक शिकायत निवारण अधिकार अधिनियम||CLICK HERE|
|महात्मा गांधी सेवा केंद्र परियोजना,||CLICK HERE|
|ALL STATE SHG GROUP LIST SHG ID||CLICK HERE|
|CSC MAANDHAN PORTAL (PMSYM, NPS, PMKMY) Maandhan Pension for all||CLICK HERE|
Common Services Centre (CSC) programme is an initiative of the Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY), Government of India. CSCs are the access points for the delivery of various electronic services to villages in India, thereby contributing to a digitally and financially inclusive society.
CSCs are more than service delivery points in rural India. They are positioned as change agents, promoting rural entrepreneurship, and building rural capacities and livelihoods. They are enablers of community participation and collective action for engendering social change through a bottom-up approach with a key focus on the rural citizen.
CSC e-Governance Services India Limited is a Special Purpose Vehicle (CSC SPV) incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, to monitor the implementation of the Common Services Centers Scheme. It provides a centralized collaborative framework for delivery of services to citizens through CSCs, besides ensuring systemic viability and sustainability of the scheme.
Other Important Links: