Rampant digitisation taking over has made applying and checking status of governmental procedures increasingly easier. With more schemes now aiming for an online presence for the sole reason that it offers better accessibility to the people, benefitting from governmental schemes has now become easy for the people who need it.
One such scheme that has its own mobile application now is the Awas Yojana.
Housing can be a tedious affair and having an online presence in the form of an app ideally means that people can now either apply or check up on the status of their Awas housing by simply checking their app and not having to physically be present at the governmental office.
How to download the Awas Yojana app?
- If you are an applicant who needs to apply for the scheme online, download the application using the link mentioned herewith: click here for the Awas Yojana app on the Play store.
- As you download the application, the application will ask you for some permissions which you would have to grant access to.
- In the app, you can register yourself by entering your functional mobile number or you can see the information of the List (Pradhan Mantri Away Yojana-Gramin) through the option, “Login as a guest”
- You would have to give your location for which you would have to select your state first, and as you select the state, you will have to give your district information, your block then information about panchayat.
- Now you can extract the information of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana from here and you can see the information of which officer you have to contact according to the panchayat you belong to, or you can see the information about the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list
- In order to see the PMAY-G list, you will have to click on statistics and you will get all the necessary information mentioned here.
What schemes are available in this mobile app?
Information regarding the following schemes can be found on the Awas Yojana app:
- 14th Finance Commission
With the help of the Awas Yojana app, one can see the information of the above-mentioned plans – at a one-stop location. One can check the information like how many people have registered for schemes, how many people have their applications approved, etc.
With the digital era, governments all over the world have faced a need to digitise their most common portals as well. With so many schemes at disposal, it can get overwhelming for many to keep a tab on the schemes applied for.
With the Awas Yojana app, all information now falls under one roof, offering utmost ease and convenience to all looking for information about their application.
Apps now being the future of technology, it is about time that our schemes hop on the bandwagon and dole out information as and when needed by the people. Not only does it save time for the people, but also saves money and commuting efforts needed to accomplish a few basic governmental procedures.