The pandemic has wreaked havoc on people’s lives. And while the rich get through unscathed, it is the poor who end up suffering the most. Paying heed to the concerns of the poor, the Delhi government initiated a new scheme – Delhi Mukhyamantri COVID-19 Pariwar Aarthik Sahayata yojana online.
About the scheme
This is a welfare scheme initiated by the Delhi government which offers Family Financial Assistance Scheme (Parivar Arthik Sahayata Yojana) at the official E-district Delhi government portal. The online process has already been started to provide financial assistance to Coronavirus affected people including women and children.
Delhi Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Pariwar Aarthik Sahayata yojana online application
- Register on e-district Delhi Portal using this link
- Login using the e-District User ID and Password using this link
- Click on Apply online -> Apply for Services Menu
- Click on Apply Button
- Fill up the application form and submit
Online registration Form
- Login to the official website: https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/in/en/Home/Index.html
- On the homepage, click on the “New user” link under the “Citizen’s corner”
- Then, the page will appear as follows:
- Here, the applicant can select the document type, enter their “Aadhaar card or Voter ID card” document number, captcha, tick declaration and click on “Continue” button to oen the Delhi Mukhyamantri COVID-19 Pariwar Aarthak Sahayata Yojana online registration form:
- Once that is done, the applicant can easily enter the complete details accurately to complete the registration process.
It is imperative to note that only after successful registration is when applicants can proceed to log in and fill the application form subsequently.
Mukhyamantri COVID-19 Pariwar Aarthik Sahayata yojana login
- The first step is to visit the official website: https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/in/en/Home/Index.html
- On the homepage, click on the “Registered Users Login” under the “Citizen’s corner” section
- Then, the Mukhyamantri COVID-19 Parivar Aarthik Sahayata yojana page will appear:
- Here, the applicant has to enter User ID and Password and click “Login” to log into the portal.
To fill the application form
- Visit the website
- On the homepage, register and login as mentioned above
- Once the login process goes through, the applicant can click on “Apply online” and then apply on the Services menu
- The applicants will have to click on apply button which is present in “Department of Social welfare – Mukhyamantri COVID-19 Pariwar Aarthik Sahayata Yojana – Monthly financial assistance to the family of the deceased” or on “Department of Revenue – Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Pariwar Aarthik Sahayata Yojana – One time ex-gratia payment”.
List of documents needed for the scheme
1. For component A
Proof of residence of both deceased and dependents, death certificate, proof of covid death, documents establishing relationship between deceased and applicant, Bank account details of the applicant, in case of a disability – disability certificate, proof of age of the dependent children, others as mentioned on the E-district portal
2. For component B
Proof of residence of deceased and dependents, death certificate, proof of covid death, documents establishing relationship between deceased and applicant, Bank Account details of the applicant.