If you are a resident of Rajasthan and you have your own piece of land then storing the details of your land is no longer a hassle for you. Documentation can be hard and losing important documents can give you a definitive scare. In order to streamline the whole process, the government of Rajasthan has launched the website known as Apna Khata E-Dharti Rajasthan.
Apna Khata E-Dharti aims to store all necessary documents regarding your land ownership on a secure online platform so that you can fetch it literally out of thin air, whenever you need it.
Objective of the scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to provide details regarding one’s land to the landowner through an online medium. With the website in place, the people can enter their account number on the website and they will be able to see all the records, information, and documents under their ownership.
How to get onboard with the Apna Khata scheme in Rajasthan?
- In order to get started, the applicant would first have to log in, which can be done by visiting the official website: http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/LRCLogin.aspx
- Once the homepage loads, the applicant would have to select the district and tehsil, as shown in the picture above.
- Once the applicant chooses the right district, a list of villages will open up in front of him/her.
- The applicant would have to choose the village and a page will open up where the applicant would have to enter information like account details, name, etc.
This way, the applicant can successfully login to the website and important credentials would be sent to the applicant on the user’s registered email ID.
What are the main benefits of the Apna Khata Rajasthan?
There are several benefits of Apna Khata Rajasthan. Some of them have been listed below:
- The record of registered land can be accessed online from anywhere, anytime by the land owner in the most secure fashion
- The land owner would no longer have to concern herself/himself with storing physical copies of the land, nor would they have to save important information anywhere else other than the Apna Khata account, which is a super secure platform.
- It is both time and space saving, and adds additional security to documents
- Any kind of a loan regarding your land can be accessed much faster through the Apna Khata e-dharti portal.
Gone are the days when missing out on documents constituted of greater concerns for landowners. Misplacing documents isn’t intentional, but it happens. With the wave of digitization taking the nation by storm, it was only a matter of time before documentation became a thing of the past; a primitive undertaking.
With cloud storages proving to offer much greater efficiency, lower costs and enhanced security, more people all over the nation are going the digital way.
In the long run, this move will come in handy for property owners who have more than one piece of land to look after. The Apna Khata account would save such landowners a whole lot of documentation.